My Stories of Miracles
These are the stories that I promised myself to post them on the site here. Throughout the years, we all got so busy, this site gets push back. Now Christmas is here again, I felt the importance of sharing these stories once again. The other day when my son and I started to talk about the various stories throughout these years. I started to tell him what happened during certain times that he remembers. All my stories have proven and undeniable facts, I decided to continue my stories of Christmas Miracles.
Here's a list of Christmas Miracles that I can remember:
- "Pray! It Works." a message that brought me home, gave me hope.
- Christmas 1979 - My very first, very happy Christmas
- Santa's Visit in the 80's
- "Life Is Destine" the argument of God's Rule
- Spitfire, and demand God's existence
- A musical Santa Claus cookie jar
- A Child's Request to Clear the Fog
- Biggest Snow Storm of the century and a Promise to Learn and to pray the Rosary everyday
- The dream job interview on December 24th
- Started The Dream Job on Dec. 27th, a Birthday Present for My Husband
- "What you give To The Lord, comes back a thousand times." the soft gentle voice came to my heart. And it did, exactly one thousand times in return.
- Free Turkey
- Free Christmas Tree
- Miracle of Life (after the doctor's 2000 mg of antibiotic that lead me to an emergency room...)
- Midnight Mass Promised
- Return Home Catholic
- Another One return home (the free Christmas tree giver)
- January 1st Reading Psalm, January 1st, 1999
- If God Gives You Back Your Life, What Would You Give Him? "I Give Him Music" a Promise, 1998
Will post more stories as they come along.
Adding more stories to this list:
- 12-23-2011: Promised To Sing For the Senior and God Made It Happened
- 1-14-2012: Scars disappeared, gone!